CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 30, 2011

Warning! This is my LAST ENTRY!

Teaser... Exam Mode.. sighhhhh
Assalamualaikum. =)


“Recipe for success: Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.” ~ William A. Ward


 Ya, last one. This entry could be the last one. I really meant it dudes! really meant it. Because im having exam this few weeks. ahakss. Its not that I want to deactivate my blog ya. Lol.
To all my blogger friend, (bukan blogger pun boleh), all 'd best in your exam. Susah senang hadapi sendiri yaaa! Tak dapat den nak nolong. (^_^) Yang penting, do read 'd books! do read! read! no stress ya!  and a very good formula to share is, we must at least have DUIT in order to achieve successssss in life! yeay!
(nada semangat nak exam!)
DUIT means. 
Doa
Usaha
Istiqamah
Tawakkal

CAMWHORE. can help to relieve ur stress. Believe me! =')
InsyaAllah, with DUIT, everything will run smoothly not only for our exam but also for the rest of difficulties we might face soon. =)
Ok. My exam schedule!!

31/12 : Process writing (A++++!)
6/1 : Applied Statistics (-_-) sgt bessst!
7/1 : Asas keusahawanan
9/1 : STID 
11/12 : International Management
12/12 : International Logistics
14/12 : Business Accounting

15/1 : I was in sabah that time. =) miss home miss home miss!! 

Ok. Fine. thats all. 7 papers ONLY! and how much yours peeps? ngeee. 
last entry with a short speech. hope to see my blog after exam. ( i guest) 
with much more adorable story to share. =)
Hope can come out with a flying colours result!! =)
Amin.

whos gonna miss me soon, I giv U this! (miss me? eh! (-__-)

Allah maha mengetahui akan umatnya yang berusaha. =) 
Enough for the motivational section with Dr.Dewi. yaiy! 
Doa saya untuk anda semua dan doa anda harap ada untuk saya jugak. 
May Allah bless our journey.


p/s:  "Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few."
suddenly I give love quotes?
(out of topic!)
OkBai!!

4 comments:

  1. alala comel.haha.all the best! awalnye habis exam.sy habis 18 Januari T_T (IM ade tips tak?) huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok.saya taw saya comel. (perasan!) haha.. thanx. oll best best best! bluerk. =) IM?? mimpi saja kalau ada tips.. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. gdluck tooooooo , t open balek taw blog X)

    ReplyDelete
  4. erleena: arigato! =) ol d best too.. lepas exam, sure blogging balek. :)

    ReplyDelete

143 Budak Hitam bagi komen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...